Hello! I can't wait to meet you! Let me tell you a little about myself:
My name is Christine! I was born in Fall River, MA, spent my entire life living in Fall River and Somerset. I am a friend, a sister, a daughter, a girlfriend and a photographer. Anyone who knows me knows that I love my family, my cats, my work, and, of course, my camera.
I first discovered my love for photography as a child. I remember constantly taking out my camera, taking random pictures of me and my brothers, my room, and anything I could possibly take a picture of (i.e. toes, hands, bugs, quarters, nails, you get the jist).
I absolutely love being the go-to girl among my family and friends for capturing an event or portrait. I love photography because pictures have a way of describing the past that words and stories simply cannot do. I started this business out of the pure love I have for taking pictures. I truly appreciate the importance of a good photograph, and I have great respect for the business of photography itself. I want to give you the best memories possible so I read books, and I also have several other professional photographers that I consult with. I am always learning.
My family has pushed me to follow my dreams which is why I’m where I am today and can say that I’m doing what I enjoy most. I love "freezing" moments in time.
Here are some facts about me (in no particular order):
• I can spend hours in a Staples store at any given time. I just love the paper and everything that has to do with an office. I'm like a kid in a candy store.
• I'm still crazy obsessed with the Backstreet Boys and I'm not ashamed to admit it. If there is a concert within 2 hours from me, I will be there with VIP passes. And their cruises of course. I will always be a "teeny bopper" at heart. Oh and Nick is my favorite<3
• The transition between Summer and Fall is my favorite time of the year by far. I love the sun, the weather, and most of all, the beautiful colors in the trees!
• I get way too excited when I find new locations to shoot at
• My cats are my kids, I don’t think I am a crazy cat person but I know I love them more than I like most people and I’m OK with that :)
• I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning when I get back home from a photo shoot and get to look at all the pictures
• Unless it's for Facebook, I hate having my picture taken. A little ironic I know
• I love nature and being outside but I can’t stand bees and bugs. I'm pretty sure there's a phobia out there for bees.
If so, I've got it. BAD.
• I love all kinds of TV shows
• I love reality shows
• I love everything about weddings
• I love photography, obviously :)
• I love music of ALL kinds
• I love House, Law and Order SVU, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, CSI…you get the idea : )
• When I find a song I like I listen to it over and over until I'm sick of it
• I hate doing dishes, laundry, or any kind of house work ;)
• Social Networking sites have sucked me in... bad
• I'm an open book and sometimes share too much
• I'm a workaholic
• I'm a loyal friend
• I do for others way more than I do for myself.
That was me in a nutshell! I hope you got to know me a little bit more, and I would love to get to know you as well! Please take a look through my website, shoot me an email and we can chat!
I frequently run specials, be the first to know by 'liking' my Facebook page! The Facebook Icon will lead you directly to my page! Please feel free to share my page with your friends!
Looking forward to meeting and capturing your families’ memories